This is yet another book by Jodi Picoult. I love her stuff and once I start a book of hers I can not put it down. I am on my way to the library today to see if I can find anything else.
This book was about a woman who was raised by her father and was told that her mother died when she was a little girl. It turns out that the father actually kidnapped her when she was 4 years old and he changed their identities. It has been 28 years since the kidnapping took place and the police have now found him with some new evidence. It is very captivating. It also talks a lot about prison and makes me sure that I never want to go there nor have anyone I love there. Go and get this book because it is too good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment