Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Intimate Issues

This is a book that I read at the very end of last year/beginning of this year before I started this list. It is "Intimate Issues: 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About S*x" by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus. I would recommend this book to any Christian woman that is a newly wed or has been married many years. I don't like to talk about the "s" word on here because I don't want a bunch of weirdos finding me when they do a Google search, but this is a book that you have to read. It will completely change your way of thinking about S and I am sure your husband will greatly appreciate it. I gave this book to my sister as soon as she got engaged because I feel like it is something that she should read before she enters marriage. Don't pass it up!

No comments: